Services Tactile Interpreting with Deaf-Blind client Anthony Gilbert.
(Client photo used with permission)
Our interpreting services ensure that your company is compliant with the ADA law. We use only skilled, qualified and credentialed sign language interpreters. Industries from legal to medical, political to education use Signs of Excellence for all their interpreting needs.
Why choose Signs of Excellence, LLC?
- Our interpreters are skilled and qualified, with a staff of more than 100 practitioners ready to serve in Florida and a national networks of partners to serve you.
- Signs of Excellence also encourages smarter service provision through coordinated services for multiple-client situations.
- We act as information allies, directing your tax preparation professional to the federal IRS guidelines for Disability Access Tax Credit.
- Signs of Excellence office staff provides the utmost in exceptional customer-driven response quality, ever mindful of the communication needs of hearing and D/HH clients.
- Signs of Excellence utilizes credentialed sign language interpreters EXCLUSIVELY throughout the communities we serve. Full compliance with the ADA law requires skilled, qualified, and credentialed interpreters.
- Signs of Excellence interpreters behave ethically in accordance with the national Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf’s Code of Professional Conduct (“CPC”). Our confidentiality tenet, for example, dovetails perfectly with the Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, often referred to by its acronym, “HIPAA”.
As advocates for individuals who are Deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind and late deafened, as well as by parents, advocates, state agencies, educators, service providers or anyone who has an interest in hearing loss, we’ve created a list of resources to help.