We provide interpreting services to Deaf, hard-of-hearing, Deaf-Blind and hearing clients. Our interpreters are skilled in American Sign Language (ASL) and English sign systems (SEE 1, SEE 2, LOVE and CASE), Contact Variety Language (pidgin).
We are your source for all sign language interpreting needs. Whether an interpreter is required for a single assignment or ongoing, or interpreters are needed at various sites, it is our goal to provide the highest quality professional interpreters. Our interpreters demonstrate excellent verbal English skills as well as provide accurate interpretations that seamlessly integrate cultural mediation.
Reasons To Hire Signs of Excellence, LLC
- Signs of Excellence provides interpreting services for your deaf clients that ensure your company is compliant with the ADA law.
- Signs of Excellence services are cost effective using skilled, qualified and credentialed sign language interpreters.
- Signs of Excellence provides cost-effective compliance with the ADA Law, no travel or mileage fees, no hidden costs.
- Our interpreters are skilled, qualified, and ready to serve at your location.
- Signs of Excellence also encourages smarter service provision through coordinated services for multiple-client situations.
- We act as information allies, directing your tax preparation professional to the federal IRS guidelines for Disability Access Tax Credit.
- Signs of Excellence’s office staff provides the utmost in exceptional customer-driven response quality, ever mindful of the communication needs of hearing and D/HH clients.
- Signs of Excellence utilizes credentialed sign language interpreters EXCLUSIVELY throughout the communities we serve. Full compliance with the ADA law requires skilled, qualified, and credentialed interpreters, as well as cultural competency.
- Signs of Excellence interpreters behave ethically in accordance with the national Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf’s Code of Professional Conduct (“CPC”). Our confidentiality tenet, for example, dovetails perfectly with the Healthcare Information Protection and Portability Act, often referred to by its acronym, “HIPPA”.
- Did you know that you may hire an interpreter and still not be compliant with federal civil-rights communication access laws? We are your premier link to compliance. We earn your trust, one appointment at a time.