Signs of Excellence, LLC provides interpreting services to Deaf, hard of hearing, Deaf-Blind and hearing clients in Birmingham, Alabama and surrounding areas. Our interpreters are skilled in American Sign Language (ASL), English sign systems (SEE 1, SEE 2, LOVE and CASE), and Contact Variety Language (pidgin).
We got our start serving the deaf community in South Florida and made our name by providing cost-effective interpreting services that are in compliance with ADA law. Seeing a need in Alabama we committed to serve this community.
No matter what your sign language interpreting needs may be, we have the skills and experience to provide them. Whether an interpreter is required for single or ongoing assignments, or at various sites, we will provide the highest quality professional interpreters available. Our interpreters demonstrate excellent verbal English skills as well as provide accurate interpretations that seamlessly integrate cultural mediation.
When you hire Signs of Excellence, LLC;
- The interpreting services we provide for your deaf clients will ensure that your company is compliant with the ADA law.
- You are provided cost-effective services.
- You will be provided skilled, qualified and credentialed sign language interpreters to serve at your location.
- We encourage smarter service provision through coordinated services for multiple-client situations.
- We will be your information ally, directing your tax preparation professional to the federal IRS guidelines for Disability Access Tax Credit.
- You will be provided with exceptional customer-driven response quality, ever mindful of the communication needs of hearing and D/HH clients.
- Our interpreters are credentialed EXCLUSIVELY throughout the communities we serve.
- Our interpreters behave ethically in accordance with the National Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf’s Code of Professional Conduct (CPC) and cover all HIPPA (Healthcare Information Protection and Portability Act) requirements.
Just because you have hired an interpreter, you still may not be compliant with federal civil-rights communication access laws? We make sure our clients are compliant with all access laws. Let us earn your trust, one appointment at a time.
To learn more about how to hire skilled, qualified sign language interpretation services, please contact us.